Wishbone Ocean - Grain Free Dry Dog Food 1.8kg
- This holistic, small batch recipe includes 95% protein from salmon and fish and has been formulated for dogs of all life stages so you can feed your dog from it’s puppy to senior years without having to switch.
- It’s a grain and gluten-free formula prefect for dogs that have allergies or ingredient sensitivities.
- We use all-natural ingredients that are free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, by-products, fillers and corn so you know you’re feeding your pet what’s best for him.
- Antioxidant-rich blueberries and cranberries, along with tropical papayas and mangoes provide exceptional nutrients. Herbs like chamomile, peppermint, basil, and oregano add essential vitamins and minerals for overall health.
- Fish is loaded with omega fatty acids. The New Zealand king salmon in this kibble helps promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Salmon Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Fish Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Papaya, Mango, Apples, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Sunflower Seeds, Chamomile, Peppermint, Camelia, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract and Spearmint Extract.
Cup based on a standard cup: 1 cup = 130 gm (4.59 oz)
|Size of Dog||Cups per day|
Adjust feeding levels based on your dog’s individual needs.
Puppies and nursing dogs may consume more than the recommended amount per day.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Switching to Wishbone?
Feeding Wishbone’s Dog Formula for the first time?
Mix increasing amounts of Wishbone’s Dog Formula with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
When supplementing with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.